Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Change of Major

A student’s major is initially determined based on information provided on the student’s application for admission. Students who are undecided about a major or who are exploring several majors are initially listed as “Major Not Declared.” Students may change their declared major by filing a Change and Declaration Form with the Registrar’s Office. The student’s signature is required on the form.