Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Grade Change Policy

After grades have been posted to the student’s transcript, the appropriate faculty, via a Special Grade Report Form filed at the Registrar’s Office, must make all changes. If a year has passed since the original grade was filed, special approval for a grade change from the appropriate dean is required. In the event that a student has graduated prior to a grade change being filed, the original grade will remain permanently on the graduate’s academic transcript.