Policy Development Procedure
- Develop a policy proposal following the policy template.
- Submit your proposal to the senior administrator with operational responsibility relevant to the policy proposal. This will be the President, a Vice President, or a designee.
- The senior administrator or a designee will coordinate 1) the stakeholder review and recommendation process, and 2) the approval process.
- Approved policies will be copy-edited, formatted in the official policy template, and posted on the Policy Library by a member of the Policy Working Group under the direction of the senior administrator or a designee.
- Policies will be assigned a review date of five years from approval.