Policy Review Procedure
- The senior administrator identified as the policy owner assigns the policy review to an individual, committee, or ad hoc group.
- The assignee assesses the policy and makes recommendations for revision following this template.
- The senior administrator or a designee will coordinate 1) the stakeholder review and recommendation process, and 2) the approval process.
- Approved revisions will be copy-edited, formatted in the official policy template, and posted on the Policy Library by a member of the Policy Working Group under the direction of the senior administrator or a designee. The policy statement will document the revision history.
- Approved policy revisions will be assigned a review date of five years from approval.
- Revised policies will be archived in their original form on the Policy Library.