- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
4-20: Campus ID Policy
This policy is written for the purposes of defining who is eligible to receive a Fort Lewis College Identification Card (ID).
Those eligible for an ID and whose data are active in Banner are:
- Faculty, including Visiting Faculty
- Students enrolled at Fort Lewis College
- Interns earning paid wages
Those who are not eligible for an ID include:
- Personal Service Agreement Contracted Service Providers
- Extended Studies teachers/lecturers
- External employees who work for programs that are not funded by Fort Lewis College (e.g. Mountain Studies Institute, Forest Service, Americorps, SODEXHO)